In order to reserve a property, you will need to complete and submit our online application form.
We will then issue you with a request to make a reservation payment equivalent to 1 weeks rent. If you are successful in your application this payment will be offset against your first month’s rent.
Once we receive this payment, we will cancel all further viewings and begin processing your application.
Please expect contact from Legal for Landlords who carry out referencing on our behalf.
Under current legislation you will be provided with the following documentation within 15 days of making the reservation payment unless otherwise agreed.
This will be withheld if any relevant person(s) (including any guarantor(s))
- withdraw from the tenancy
- fail to make full payment by the contractual start date
- provide materially significant false or misleading information
- are unable verify any submission made on the online application form
- are unable verify any submission made to Legal for Landlords
- fail right to rent criteria set out in Immigration Act 2016
- fail to sign their tenancy agreement within 15 calendar days (or other Deadline for Agreement as mutually agreed in writing).
- fail to sign their Deed of Guarantee within 15 calendar days (or other Deadline for Agreement as mutually agreed in writing).
If we withdraw for any other reason you will receive your reservation payment will be refunded within 7 days along with a written explanation.
You will also be required to pay
- First months rent less the reservation payment.
- Five weeks security deposit
This sum must be received in cleared funds prior to the commencement of the Term