Our representatives are trained and equipped to assist tenants find properties to rent that will meet their needs.
We understand that this can be a stressful time and will go above and beyond to ensure we make the process as easy as possible.
By taking the time to understand your requirement in depth, we will ensure we take you to view the right properties, arranging viewings at a time to suit you including evenings and weekends.
During the viewing you will be accompanied by one of our representatives, who will be able to provide advice and answer any questions you may have.
Rents are normally quoted on a calendar month basis and in addition, tenants are normally responsible for council tax, gas, electricity, water.
Should you wish to apply for a property, you will need to complete our online application form after reading our terms and conditions.
As members of ARLA Propertymark, we are regulated to ensure we work to a higher standard than the law demands.
We offer more than your average agent as we are
- Backed by Propertymark Client Money Protection Scheme
- Experienced and trained professionals who are required to undertake regular training
- Up to date with complex legislative changes and best practice
- Adhere to a nationally recognised Code of Practice
- Submit independently audited accounts to Propertymark annually
- Membership of an independent redress scheme
- Professional Indemnity insurance
We pride ourselves in not just finding you the right property but also in ensuring that your stay with us is enjoyable and stress-free.