The three components of this service are letting managing and renewing
- Provide a rental valuation
- Take edit and prepare photographs for advertising
- Offer practical advice on optimising your return
- Guide you through the legal requirements
- Advertise the property through various media
- Accompany applicants on viewings
- Find a suitable tenant
- Take up references and a credit check
- Seek a guarantor where necessary
- Offer guidance if requested on our rental guarantee and legal protection insurance service
- Draw up an appropriate Tenancy Agreement
- Ensure verification that mandatory documentation has been received including How to Rent CP12 and EPC
- Ensure Right to Rent verification is satisfied
- Prepare Deed of Guarantee
- Host signing and witnessing of contracts and documents
- Advise on and implement if requested Health and Safety certification in relation to gas electric water smoke alarm and carbon monoxide testing
- Prepare a photographic inventory
- Prepare written inventory and condition report
- Take and transfer gas electric water and council tax into the tenant’s name
- Collect and transfer the deposit to the Deposit Protection Service in accordance with the Tenancy Deposit Scheme Rules on behalf of the Landlord
- Oversee the arrival of the tenant to property
- Complete and Serve Form 6A to Terminate Assured Shorthold Tenancy
- Complete and Serve Section 8 Notice to Terminate Assured Shorthold Tenancy on discretionary grounds
- Collect and forward rent to Landlord
- Prepare and submit monthly statement to you.
- Monitor and manage any late payment of Rent
- Advise on action required to evict tenants for rental arrears from County Court through to Bailiffs and eviction.
- Prepare and submit claim to Insurance Company that underwrites the Rent Indemnity and Legal Protection Service should you have subscribed to it
- Attend County Court hearings
- Attend High Court hearing
- Attend and facilitate 1st and 2nd Bailiff’s appointments.
- Monitor advise you on and implement if requested renewal of Health and Safety certification in relation to gas electric water smoke alarm and carbon monoxide testing
- Verify any notice to vacate is compliant with current contract
- Inspect the property periodically and prepare a report for you highlighting proactive maintenance issues
- Inspect the property every 14 days during void periods to monitor and report its changing condition.
- Manage repair requests to completion whilst safeguarding Landlords interests
- Provide Tenants guidance and support on expectations of the condition the property should be returned in.
- Oversee the departure of the tenant from property
- Inspect the property and cost any damages attributed to the tenant
- Facilitate some or all of deposit to be returned to tenant
- Manage any disputes over the Deposit through the offices of the Deposit Protection Service and the Alternative Dispute Resolution Service.
- Assess initiate and manage any remedial work required to return property to return property to its original condition.
Telephone and written support offering practical advice on codes of practice and legislation
- Negotiate renewed terms with Tenants including Rental Increase and length of Term
- Prepare renewal Assured Shorthold Tenancy compliant with the latest changes in legislation
- Ensure all parties have signed via DocuSign programme
Please select fees for our charges relating to this service